- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 16,907 tons
- Dimensions: 540 x 71 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screw = 16 knots
- Passengers: 300 (167 first class, 133 tourist class)
- Builder: Barclay, Curle & Company, Glasgow, Scotland, 1952
- Service:Built for British India Line (British flag), England-East Africa service via the Suez Canal. Rebuilt as cruise ship, 1967-68; tonnage increased to 16,907. Hospital ship in Falklands War, 1982. Resumed cruising, 1983. Laid up, 1985. Sold to Taiwanese scrappers, but capsized at Kaohsiung during typhoon, August 1986.