- Type: General cargo with Ro-Ro facilities
- Displacement: 18,663 tons
- Dimensions: 571 x 80.5 x 34.5 ft.
- Machinery: Sulzer diesels, 20999 bhp = 17 knots
- Passengers: 12
- Cargo: 576 T.E.U.
- Builder: Valmet Oy Helsingin Telakka-Vuosaari, Helsinki, Finland, 1983
- Service: Originally built as icebreaking freighter Okha trading in the Arctic regions of Russia. Acquired by Andrew Weir for the Bank Line in 1995 and extensively refurbished and converted for service in the South Pacific. Round the world cruises Hamburg - Panama Canal - South Pacific - Suez Canal and return. Sisters include Arunbank, Foylebank, and Teignbank.