- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 21,637 tons
- Dimensions: 608 x 80 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screws = 19.5 knots
- Passengers: 925 (125 first class, 800 tourist class)
- Builder: John Brown & Company, Limited, Clydebank, Scotland, 1954
- Service: Built for Cunard Line's Southampton-Eastern Canada service. Refitted for additional cruising as Carmania, 1962-63. Sold to Black Sea Shipping Company (Soviet flag), 1973; renamed Leonid Sobinov. Primarily cruising. Transferred to Maltese flag, 1990.