- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 22,592 tons
- Dimensions: 608 x 80 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screws, 24,500 shp = 19.5 knots
- Passengers: 925 (125 first class, 800 tourist class)
- Crew: 457
- Builder: John Brown & Co, Ltd, Clydebank, Scotland, 1954
- Service: First of four largest Cunarders built for Canadian service. Launched 17 Feb 1954 by Lady Churchill. Maiden voyage 2 Sep 1954 Liverpool-Quebec-Montreal. Placed on New York service 1961, with winter cruising out of Port Everglades. Rebuilt 1962 for dual Atlantic and cruising service with lido decks and Caronia green livery. Renamed Carmania, 1 Jan 1963. Used on Mediterranean fly-cruise operations 1964-70. Sold to Black Sea Shipping Company (Soviet flag), 1973; renamed Leonid Sobinov. Primarily cruising. Transferred to Maltese flag, 1990.