Reina del Mar
1956(Carlo Marquardt CMKR-55)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 20,234 tons
- Dimensions: 601 x 78 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screw = 18 knots
- Passengers: 766 (207 first class, 216 cabin class, 343 tourist class)
- Builder: Harland & Wolff, Limited, Belfast, Northern Ireland, 1956
- Service: Built for Pacific Steam Navigation Company Limited (British flag). Liverpool-west coast of South America via Panama Canal. Rebuilt as a cruise ship, 1964; managed by Union-Castle Line. Cruises from Southampton and Capetown. Sold to Union-Castle, 1973. Scrapped on Taiwan, 1975.