Pride of Canterbury
- Type: Passenger ferry
- Displacement: 30,635 gross register tons
- Dimensions: 588 x 86 x 20.5 ft.
- Machinery: Four 5.28 kw Sulzer diesels, twin screws = 21 knots
- Passengers: 2000
- Builder: Schiffbau Seebeckwerft AG, Bremerhaven, Germany, 1992
- Notes: One of the largest ferries running between Dover and Calais. Operated by P&O European Ferries. Originally built as RoRo freighter European Highway for the Dover-Zeebrugge route. Converted to passenger ferry 2003 at Lloyd Werft, Bremerhaven.