1995(Optatus Sextant OL-SX-23)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 69,153 tons
- Dimensions: 853 x 105 x 26 ft.
- Machinery: 2 x MAN-B&W 9L58/64 & 2 x MAN-B&W 6L58/64 diesels, twin shaft = 24 knots
- Passengers: 1,822 (all one class)
- Crew: 794
- Builder: Meyer Werft, Papenburg, Germany, 1995
- Service: Built for Peninsular & Oriental Steam Navigation Co. In 2000 she was transferred to the new company P&O Princess Cruises, which in 2003 merged with Carnival Corporation. One of the largest cruise ships in the world when completed, and the largest built in Germany since 1914.