1958(Carlo Marquardt CMKR-440)
- Type: Passenger / general cargo
- Displacement: 17,041 tons
- Dimensions: 576 x 74 x 40 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screw, 14,400 SHP = 17.5 knots
- Passengers: 530 cabin class
- Builder: Harland & Wolff, Limited, Belfast, Northern Ireland, 1952
- Service: Built for Union-Castle Line (British flag) London-around-Africa service. Sold to Chandris Lines (Greek flag), rebuilt as a cruise ship, 1967-68; renamed Amerikanis. Cruising only. Panama flag, 1984. Sisters were Rhodesia Castle and Braemar Castle.