- Type: Strategic Sealift Ro/Ro
- Displacement: 20,000 tons
- Dimensions: 633 x 85 x 21.5 ft.
- Machinery: Diesel, twin shaft 16,900 SHP = 22 knots
- Lane Meters: Tank top - 485m; main deck - 975m; total 2606m
- Crew: 22
- Builder: Flensburger, Germany, 2002
- Service: First of six vessels built for the U.K. Ministry of Defence Strategic Sealift Service. Operated by AWSR Shipping, Ltd., a company formed by Bibby Line, James Fisher, Houlder Hadley, and Andrew Weir for this purpose. When not needed in the sealift roll, they can be operated for commercial purposes.