- Type: Passenger / fruit carrier
- Displacement: 8,736 tons
- Dimensions: 447 x 62 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screws = 17.5 knots
- Passengers: 99 (all first class)
- Crew: 74
- Builder: Alexander Stephen and Sons Ltd, Glasgow, Scotland, 1949
- Service: Built for Elder and Fyffe Shipping, Limited (British flag). Southampton-Rotterdam-West Indies service. Sistership Camito completed in 1956. They were the largest banana boats of the company. Engines upgraded to give 19 knots. Modernized in 1956 with the addition of a swimming pool like her newer sister. Airconditioning added in 1966. Scrapped 1971, sister in 1973.