Free Enterprise VI
- Type: Passenger ferry
- Displacement: 12,503 tons
- Dimensions: 457 x 73.5 x 17.25 ft.
- Machinery: 3 Werkspoor TM410 8-cyl. diesels, twin screws, 12,000 BHP = 19 knots
- Passengers: 610
- Cars: 340
- Builder: I.C.H. Holland, Werf Gusto Yard, Schiedam, Holland, 1972
- Notes: Built for the European Ferries Group. Used on the Townsend-Thoresen services out of Dover to Calais, Zeebrugge, and Boulogne. She was the third of five sisterships named Free Enterpise IV-VIII. Rebuilt in 1985 by Schichau-Werft AG, Bremerhaven, with an additional freight deck. In 1987 the registered owners became P&O European Ferries and she was renamed Pride of Sandwich the following year. Worked the Dover-Zeebrugge route until 1992, when she was transferred to the Cairnryan-Larne route and renamed Pride of Ailsa. In 1996 she was sold to Egyptian owners and renamed Pride of Al Salam 95 for service between Suez and Jeddah.