Empress of England
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 25,585 tons
- Dimensions: 640 x 85 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screw = 20 knots
- Passengers: 1058 (160 first class, 898 tourist class)
- Builder: Vickers-Armstrong Shipbuildrs Ltd, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England, 1957
- Service: Built for Canadian Pacific Steamships (British flga). Liverpool-Eastern Canada service and cruising. Sold to Shaw-Savill Line (British flag), 1970; renamed Ocean Monarch, England-Australia service as well as considerable cruising. Scrapped on Taiwan, 1975.