- Type: Passenger / general cargo
- Displacement: 24,215 tons
- Dimensions: 672 x 84 x 29 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screw, 42,000 shp = 23 knots
- Passengers: 988 (474 first class, 514 tourist class)
- Builder: Vickers-Armstrong Shipbuilders, Limited, Barrow-in-Furness, England, 1950
- Service: Built for P&O Lines (British flag). Fitted with Denny-Brown stabilizers -- the first major passenger liner to be so equipped. Delivered 14 Jul 1950 and commenced her career with a series of cruises. In Sep made first voyage to Bombay and thereafter on England-Far East service. Used for world cruises starting 1959. Transferred to P&O-Orient Lines, 1960, then back to P&O Lines, 1966. Australia-Hong Kong-Yokohama service starting 1963. Last sailing to Bombay Jan 1970. Scrapped on Taiwan, 1973.