- Type: Passenger / general cargo
- Displacement: 7,412 tons
- Dimensions: 440 x 57 x 23.7 ft.
- Machinery: Doxford diesel, single screw BHP = 15 knots
- Passengers: 154 (84 first class, 70 third class & deck)
- Builder: Scotts Shipbuilding and Engineering Co Ltd, Greenock,
- Service: Built for China Navigation Company. Sailed on routes between Australia, the Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan. Sold 1969 to Pacific International Line, Singapore, and renamed Kota Panjang. Sold for breakup 1981. Sister ship Taiyuan.