1964(Carlo Marquardt CMKR-59)
- Type: Passenger / general cargo
- Displacement: 8,262 tons
- Dimensions: 481 x 66 x 23 ft.
- Machinery: 2 Burmeister & Wain diesels, twin screws 16,500 bhp = 20 knots
- Passengers: 196
- Crew: 109
- Builder: John Brown & Company, Limited, Glasgow, Scotland, 1964
- Service: Built for Alfred Holt Group, Ocean Steamship Co Ltd, and other subsidiaries, eventually including the Blue Funnel Line, although she wore the typical blue and black funnel colors from the beginning. Third ship of that name. Service between Fremantle, Australia and Singapore on a five-day cruise-like schedule. In 1979 switched to a 25-day schedule adding Hong Kong and Manila to her destinations, with her last sailing in 1982. Chartered to St. Helena Shipping Co for one year of service between Cape Town and St. Helena. Laid up in Singapore and then sold in 1985 to Chian Ocean Shipping Co and renamed Hai Long, and then in 1986 Hai Da, for service between Hong Kong and Shanghai. Scrapped in 2006.