1948(Carlo Marquardt CMKR-60)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 34,183 tons
- Dimensions: 715 x 91 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screws = 22 knots
- Passengers: 932 (581 first class, 351 cabin class)
- Builder: John Brown & Company, Limited, Clydebank, Scotland, 1948
- Service: Built for Cunard Line. Some transatlantic crossings to New York, but primarily long cruises. Withdrawn, 1967. Sold to Greek interests, 1968; renamed Caribia (Panamanian flag). Brief service; laid up at New York, 1969-74. Wrecked on Guam while bound for the scrappers on Taiwan, Aug 1974. Remains broken up on the spot.