1982 (Mercator M930a)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 45,270 tons
- Dimensions: 818 x 102 x 32 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turboelectric, twin screws, 85,000 shp = 27.5 knots
- Passengers: 2,238 (548 first class, 1,690 tourist class)
- Crew: 938
- Builder: Harland & Wolff, Ltd., Belfast, 1961
- Service: Built for P&O Lines (British flag). Designed by John West, inter by Sir Hugh Casson. Maiden voyage 2 Jun 1961 Southampton-Colombo-Melbourne-Sydney. Then placed on transpacific service. Cruising and round the world voyages from 1975. Requisitioned for Falklands conflict, 1982.