1950(Carlo Marquardt CMKR-56)
- Type: Passenger / general cargo
- Displacement: 18,400 tons
- Dimensions: 595 x 76 ft.
- Machinery: Burmeister & Wain diesels, twin screw = 18.5 knots
- Passengers: 739 (one class)
- Builder: Harland & Wolff, Limited, Belfast, Northern Ireland, 1950
- Service: Built for Union-Castle Line (British flag). London-South and East Africa service. Sold to Chandris Lines (Greek flag) 1959; renamed Patris. Capacity increased to 1036, later to 1400 passengers. Greece-Australia service. Sold to Karageorgis Lines (Greek flag), 1978, refitted for Eastern Mediterranean ferry service as Mediterranean Island. Renamed Mediterranean Star, 1981. Scrapped in Pakistan, 1987.