- Type: RoRo & Passenger Ferry
- Displacement: 26,800 tons
- Dimensions: 581 x 85 x 19 ft.
- Machinery: 4 MAN B&W diesels = 20 knots
- Passengers: 1,044 (1,020 beds in 307 cabins)
- Vehicles: 535 cars or 160 trucks
- Builder: Seebeckwerft, Bremerhaven, Germany, 1989
- Service: Built as the ro-pax ferry Robin Hood for the TT-Line service from Travemunde to Trelleborg. Rebuilt during the winter of 1992-93 as a passenger ferry at Turku, Finland and renamed Nils Holgersson. In 2001 she was rebuilt again in Bremerhaven as a ro-pax ferry and named Tom Sawyer. Serves the TT-Line on the Rostock-Trelleborg route.