- Class: Sail training/museum ship
- Displacement: 1,980 grt
- Dimensions: 259 x 40 x 20 ft.
- Machinery: diesel, 350 hp
- Crew: 300 (as training ship)
- Builder: R. C. Rickmers, Bremerhaven, Germany, 1896
- Notes: Rickmer Rickmers was built for the trading house of R. C. Rickmers for trade to the Far East. Primary route to Hong Kong, Saigon, and back. Sold 1912 to C. Krabbenhoft, Hamburg, for use in the nitrate trade to Chile. Homeward bound in 1916, she put into Horta in the Azores and was seized by the Portuguese government, which had recently joined WWI on the Allied side. Renamed Flores and placed in the transatlantic trade. Laid up during postwar shipping slump, but then returned to service as merchantman until 1924, when she was purchased by the Portuguese Navy as the sail training ship Sagres. In 1962 she was moved to Alfeite as a stationary training ship and renamed Santa André. Purchased in 1980s by Windjammer für Hamburg who restored her original appearance and name as a museum ship in Hamburg.