1972(Carlo Marquardt CMKR-224)
- Type: LASH (Lighter Aboard Ship)
- Displacement: 37,134 tons
- Dimensions: 858 x 106 x 37 ft.
- Machinery: H.P. 26,100 = 18 knots
- Lighters: 83 of size 62 x 31 x 13 ft
- Crew: 25
- Builder: Cockerill, Hoboken, Flanders, 1972
- Notes: Operated under Combi Line - a combined service of Hapag-Lloyd AG and Holland America Line. Lost with all hands for unknown reasons in a severe North Atlantic storm in December 1978, while enroute from Bremerhaven to Savannah, Georgia. Speculation was that she was hit by a rogue wave and so severely damaged that she foundered after a few hours. Incomplete SOS messages were received but only a few pieces of wreckage were recovered after extensive searches.