- Class: Sail training ship
- Displacement: 463 gross register tons
- Dimensions: 209 x 27 x 9 ft.
- Machinery: 400 hp diesel
- Sail area: 1,200 sq. yd.
- Builder: Alblasserdam, the Netherlands, 1909
- Notes: Built as the San Antonio, a replacement for a 1907 freighter which had been lost in a collision at sea. In 1914, she ran aground off the coast of Morocco and in 1929 she capsized near Copenhagen. However, she was salvageable and was converted into a coastal trading vessel. After several Dutch owners, she was acquired by German shipowner Hartmut Paschburg in 1973 and was a cruise ship on the Mediterranean for several years named Ariadne. In 1982, the ship was sold to the Landkreis of Wesermarsch, renamed Grossherzogin Elisabeth, and the sail training club Schulschiffverein "Grossherzogin Elisabeth" e. V. was founded. Since 1993, the club has been owner of the ship. Today, she is primarily used for sail training and is based in Elsfleth.