- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 17,321 tons
- Dimensions: 594 x 75 ft.
- Machinery: Sulzer diesels, triple screw = 20 knots
- Passengers: 736 passengers (344 first class, 74 second class, 318 third class)
- Builder: Societé Provencale de Construction Navales, La Ciotat, France 1939-49
- Service: Built for Messageries Maritimes (French flag). Intended to be named Maréchal Petain but construction delayed due to the war. Completed as La Marseillaise. Marseilles-Far East service, 1949-57. Sold to Arosa Line (Panamanian flag), 1957; renamed Arosa Sky. Northern Europe-New York service. Sold to Costa Line (Italian flag), 1958; renamed Bianca C. Italy-Caribbean service and cruising. Burned and sank at Grenada in the Caribbean, 22-24 October 1961.