1961(Carlo Marquardt CMKR-260)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 66,348 tons
- Dimensions: 1035 x 110 x 34 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, quadruple screws = 30 knots
- Passengers: 1944 passengers (501 first class, 1443 tourist class)
- Builder: Chantiers de l'Atlantique, St. Nazaire, France 1956-61
- Service: Built for French Line. Le Havre-New York service, 1962-74. World's longest liner at time of construction. Laid up, 1974-79. Sold to Norwegian Caribbean Lines; rebuilt as cruise ship Norway, 1979-80. Miami-Caribbean service (Norwegian flag, 1980-90, registered in Bahamas after 1990). Extensively rebuilt, 1990; tonnage increased to 76,049 and capacity to a maximum of 2565.