- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 20,469 tons
- Dimensions: 600 x 80 x ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screws = 22 knots
- Passengers: 784 passengers (402 first class, 285 cabin class, 97 tourist class)
- Builder: Ateliers et Chantiers de France, Dunkirk, France 1952
- Service: Built for French Line. Le Havre-New York service. Sold to Costa Line (Italian flag), 1968; renamed Carla C. Cruising only. Converted to motorship, 1974. Renamed Carla Costa, 1986. Sold to Epirotiki Lines (Panamanian flag); renamed Pallas Athena, 1992. Destroyed by fire at Piraeus, Greece, 24 Mar 1994. Scrapped in Turkey, 1995.