- Type: Ferry
- Displacement: 1,107 grt grt
- Dimensions: 212 x 38 x 13 ft
- Machinery: 2 x B&W 8-cyl diesels, 4,100 bhp = 16 knots
- Passengers: 600
- Vehicles: 65
- Builder: Aalborg Vaerft AS, Denmark, 1940
- Notes: Built as Marsk Stig for the Grena-Hundested Line. Completed after the occupation of Denmark by the Nazis in 1940, she was requisitioned for the Deutsches Kriegsmarine in 1942. Capsized at Helsinki in 1944 while unloading tanks. Returned to her owners postwar and after repairs entered on her intended service. Acquired 1964 by Europafergen and renamed Varberg. Capsized in floating dock at Falkenberg in 1966 and declared a total loss. Subsequently sold to Rederi AB Sally of Mariehamn and renamed Viking 2 after completion of repairs in 1968. Damaged by fire during winter layup in 1978 and sold for breaking.