- Type: Ferry
- Displacement: 1,769 brt
- Dimensions: 325 x 41 x 12 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbine = 19 knots
- Builder: William Denny & Bros Ltd, Dumbarton, Scotland, 1924
- Notes: Built as Dinard for the Sourthern Railway / British Transport Commission for service between Southampton, the Channel Islands, and St. Malo. She was originally 2,294 gross tons and carried 1,300 passengers (354 in berths). During World War 2 she served at Dunkirk and later at Normandy as a hospital ship. Rebuilt as a car ferry postwar and tonnage reduced. Operated between Dover and Boulogne. Transferred to the nationalised British Railways in 1948. Initially cars were craned aboard, but a stern ramp was added in 1953 to allow drive-on service. Withdrawn from service in 1958, she was sold to Mariehamn becoming first ship of the Viking Line. After modifications to car capacity and appearance, she was renamed Viking. Began service between Graddo and Korppo on 1 June 1959. Scrapped at Helsingfors in 1973.