- Type: Pusher and barge
- Displacement: 1,551 tons
- Dimensions: 137 x 51 x 22.5 ft.
- Machinery: 2 x 3840 kW Wartsila Sulzer 6ZAL40 + 2 x 590 kW Wartsila Vasa 4R22HF = 13 knots
- Barge: 9,066 tons, 522 x 89 x 22.5 ft.
- Builder: Holming Oy, Rauma, Finland, 1986
- Notes: Finn capsized in heavy weather 27 Dec 1990 with the barge Baltic. Seven crew and a pilot perished. Refloated in Jan 1991, repaired, and renamed Steel on re-entry to service. Still in service, operated by ESL Shipping Oy. Barges carry coal, wood products, and aggregates.