2006(Optatus Berlin OBL-1243)
- Type: Container ship
- Displacement: 170,794 gross tons
- Dimensions: 1,302 x 184 x 52 ft.
- Machinery: 80 MW (109,000 hp) WŠrtsilŠ 14RT-Flex96c plus 30 MW (40,000 hp) from five Caterpillar 8M32 = 25.5 knots
- Containers: 14,770 TEU
- Crew: 13+
- Builder: Odense Staalskibsvaerft, Odense, Denmark, 2006
- Notes: First of eight "E Class" container ships owned by A. P. Moller-Maersk Group that were the largest built in the world at the time of commissioning. In Feb 2013 she suffered a damaged stern thruster while transiting the Suez Canal and required a tow and four months of repairs in Palermo,Italy before returning to service. Her regular round trip is between northern Europe and the far east via the English Channel, the Strait of Gibraltar and the Suez Canal, calling at Ningbo, Xiamen, Hong Kong (westbound), Yantian (westbound), Algeciras (westbound), Rotterdam, Bremerhaven, Algeciras (eastbound), Yantian (eastbound), Hong Kong (eastbound), and Ningbo.