- Type: Ferry
- Displacement: 3,046 tons
- Dimensions: 362 x 58 x 15 ft.
- Machinery: Two B&W 650-VF-90 diesels, 4,410 bhp = 17 knots
- Passengers: 1,500
- Builder: Helsingor Jernskibs og Maskinbyggeri, Helsingor, Denmark, 1951
- Notes: Built for Dansk Statsbaner (DSB), the Danish State Railroad. Began service on the Korsor-Nyborg route in April 1951. Several changes of Danish inter-island and Danish-Germany routes ensued with a name change to Sjaelland in 1979. For a time thereafter, she plied between Malmo and Kopenhamn until she was sold to Danish Radio and TV as a studio in 1985. In 1988 she became a museum and restaurant ship until sold to Englist interests in April 2002, being moved to Tilbury and renamed Selandia. Moved to Barrow-in-Furness in 2004 where she is now moored as the restaurant and nightclub ship Princess Selandia.