- Type: Cargo vessel
- Displacement: 4,995 grt
- Dimensions: 385-7 x 55-1 x 26-7 ft.
- Machinery: Sulzer 8SD72-CRDA 8-cyl diesel, 5,600 bhp = 16.5 knots
- Passengers: 12
- Crew: 38
- Builder: H. C. Stülcken Sohn, Hamburg, Germany, 1952
- Service: Built as Adele for Reederei Zurich AG, Switzerland. The Swiss government financed 75% of the building costs under the terms, that during a crisis situation, the vessels would be immediately put at the government's disposal. However, on completion she was immediately time-chartered to Montreal-based Saugenay Terminals inc as Sunadele and served with them 1952-1966. Sister ship Amelia became Sunamelia under the same conditions. Together they sailed usually in a triangular trade in the Atlantic, between Northern Europe, United Kingdom, Caribbean Sea, Central America and Canada/USA. From 1955 the Reederei Zürich AG took over full control and management, and the crew was paid according to Swiss regulations, and about 75% were Swiss at the end of 1956, although the captain and deck officers were mostly German or Dutch. In 1966 she was sold to Greek owners and renamed Livorno, sailing for a number of different lines until sold for scrapping in 1980.