- Type: Great Lakes package freighter
- Displacement: 5,729 GRT / 4.159 NRT
- Dimensions: 461'6" x 56' x 32'
- Machinery: Steam turbine, 4500 shp = 18 knots
- Builder: Collingwood Ship Building Co, Collingwood, Ontario, Canada, 1955
- Notes: First of Canada Steamship Lines' "Fort Class" package freighters and the only one to have her pilot house forward. Originally planned to be named Fort Gary (and had that name painted on prior to launching) but name changed to Fort Henry. Sold to Steamship Forwarding Ltd of Montreal in 1970, but still managed by Canada Steamship. Laid up at Kingston, Ontario at end of 1979 shipping season and sold for scrap in 1984, although scrapping did not begin until 1988. Her pilot house was saved and put on display at Lock 3 Park on the Welland Canal, but later dismantled in 2002.