Baie St. Paul
2012(Rhenania Junior RJ-283)
- Type: Great Lakes self-unloading bulk freighter
- Displacement: 37,600 grt
- Dimensions: 740 x 78 x 29.5 ft.
- Machinery: M.A.N B&W 6S50ME-B9 6-cylinder, slow speed diesel, 10,680 BHP = 13.5 knots
- Builder: Chengxi Shipyard of Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China, 2012
- Service: Lead ship of Trillium Class vessels, designed by Canadian firm Cooke Naval Architect Consultants Inc. Delivered from China via Panama canal to Montreal in late 2012. Named the International Bulk Journal's 2012 Bulk Ship of the Year and was selected by the Royal Institution of Naval Architects as a Significant Ship of 2012.