1981(Optatus Sextant SX-129)
- Type: Cruise ship / ferry
- Displacement: 26,748 gross tons
- Dimensions: 610 x 90 ft.
- Machinery: Burmeister & Wain diesels, twin screw = 20 knots
- Passengers: 1606 cruise passengers
- Builder: Dubigeon-Normandie SA, Nantes, France, 1981
- Service: Built for Scandinavian World Cruises (Bahamian flag). New York-Bahamas cruise/ferry service. Transferred to Copenhagen-Oslo ferry service, 1984. Sold to Sundance Cruises (Bahamian flag); refitted as Stardancer, 1985. Alaska and Mexican cruises. Sold to Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines; renamed Viking Serenade, 1990. Rebuilt 1991: garage space eliminated; 40,132 gross tons; 2104 maximum cruise passengers. Los Angeles-Mexican cruising.