- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 17,993 tons
- Dimensions: 590 x 74 x 32 ft.
- Machinery: Burmeister & Wain diesels, twin screw = 16 knots
- Passengers: 1557 (127 first class, 482 cabin class, 948 third class)
- Builder: Armstrong Whitworth & Company, Limited, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England, 1925
- Service: Built for the Swedish-American Line Göteborg-New York service. Served as International Red Cross exchange ship, 1940-46. Resumed Swedish-American service 1946-54. Sold to North German Lloyd; renamed Berlin, 1955. Bremerhaven-New York service. Scrapped in Italy, 1966.