- Type: Passenger / general cargo
- Displacement: 1,919 tons
- Dimensions: 250.9 x 38.8 x 13.7 ft.
- Machinery: Steam reciprocating, 2645 ihp = 16 knots
- Builder: Fredriksstad Mek. Verksted, Fredrikstad, 1937
- Notes: Built for Bergen Dampskibsselskab (BDS). Entered service Jun 1937. Shown here with neutrality markings, worn between Sep 1939 and Apr 1940 before the German invasion of Norway. Requisitioned by the Germans 20 Sep 1944 and used to evacuate Finnmark as the Russians advanced at the end of WW2. Returned to owners 31 May 1945 and converted from coal to oil fuel in 1947. Wrecked aground at Raftsund 22 Sep 1954 while transporting 163 passengers and 46 crew northbound between Svolvaer and Stokmarknes; 4 passengers and 1 crew died.