1939 (Risawoleska 70)
- Type: Passenger / general cargo
- Displacement: 5,039 tons
- Dimensions: 386 x 53 x 18.5 ft.
- Machinery: Two Akers/B&W 9-cylinder oil engines, 7,000 IHP = 18 knots
- Passengers: 250 (185 first class, 65 second class)
- Builder: Akers Mekaniske erksted A/S, Oslo, Norway
- Launched: 2 Jun 1938
- Completed: 1939
- Service: Built for Fred Olsen Line (Norwegian flag) for use in
Oslo-Kristiansand-Newcastle service. Laid up Sep 1939 at Oslo.
Seized by German Navy 1940 and renamed Lofjord.
Used as submarine accomodation vessel at Kirkenes, Hamerfest, and Kilbotn.
Sunk by Avengers and Wildcats from the escort carriers HMS Queen, Searcher,
and Trumpeter on 4 May 1945. Scrapped in 1946.