1929(Carlo Marquardt CM-180)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 29,511 tons
- Dimensions: 697 x 81 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screw = 19 knots
- Passengers: 1654 (510 first class, 344 second class, 374 tourist class, 426 third class)
- Builder: Harland & Wolff, Ltd., Belfast, Northern Ireland, 1921-27
- Service: Built for Holland-America Line. Laid down in 1921, but launching delayed. Uncompleted ship towed to Holland, 1927; completed, 1929. Rotterdam-New York service. Bombed and burned at Rotterdam, 11-14 May 1940; wreckage scrapped later that year.