1942 (Noordzee NZ-62)
- Type: Passenger / general cargo
- Displacement: 20,017 tons
- Dimensions: 656 x 83 ft.
- Machinery: Sulzer diesels, triple screws = 21 knots
- Passengers: 717 in four classes
- Builder: Netherlands Shipbuilding Company, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1939
- Service: Built for the Nederland Line (Dutch flag). Amsterdam-East Indies service.
Laid up, late 1939 and converted to a hospital ship, 1941, in Australian service. Resumed
Dutch passenger service, 1946-64. Sold to Lauro Lines (Italian flag), 1964; rebuilt as
Angelina Lauro. Europe-Australia and around-the-world services. Cruising only
after 1972. Chartered to Costa Line, 1977-79. Burned at St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands,
March 30, 1979. Sank en route to scrappers in Taiwan.