S.S. Kota Radja
- Type: General cargo / passenger
- Displacement: 7,166 tons
- Dimensions: 449 x 61 x 30.5 ft.
- Machinery: M.A.N. diesel, B.H.P. 5,200 single screw = 14 knots
- Passengers: 20 + 1,800 pilgrims between decks
- Builder: Maatschappij "De Schelde", Flushing, The Netherlands, 1927
- Service: Built for the Rotterdamsche Lloyd Line (Dutch flag). Rotterdam-East Indies
service. After 1941, sailed mainly between South America and Dutch East Indies until
22 Feb 1942, when she was hit by Japanese bombs when in Soerabaja harbor. Towed to sea
and scuttled by the crew. No casualties.