S.S. Kota Inten
- Type: General cargo / passenger
- Displacement: 7,191 tons
- Dimensions: 450 x 61 x 29.5 ft.
- Machinery: M.A.N. diesel, B.H.P. 5,200 single screw = 14 knots
- Passengers: 18 + 1,800 pilgrims between decks
- Builder: Maats. Fyenoord, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 1927
- Service: Built for the Rotterdamsche Lloyd Line (Dutch flag).
Rotterdam-East Indies service. From 1942 in charter with British Ministry
of War Transport as freighter. In charter with U.S. War Shipping Administration
in 1943. Conversion to troop ship 1943-44 in New York, with capacity for
1,753 passengers. Armament: 1-4 in., 3-3 in. A.A., 6-20 mm.
Served in Pacific theater. Released Feb 1946 to Dutch government service
as troopship and emigration ship to Canada. Refit as freighter without
passenger accomodation in 1951. Scrapped 1958 in Hong Kong.