S.S. Kota Baroe
- Type: General cargo / passenger
- Displacement: 7,214 tons
- Dimensions: 449 x 61 x 30.5 ft.
- Machinery: M.A.N. diesel, B.H.P. 5,200 single screw = 14 knots
- Passengers: 28 + 2,000 pilgrims between decks
- Builder: Maatschappij "De Schelde", Flushing, The Netherlands, 1929
- Service: Built for the Rotterdamsche Lloyd Line (Dutch flag).
Rotterdam-East Indies service. Taken over by U.S. War Shipping Administration and converted to transport, 1942. Returned to Dutch government, 1946, and to owners in 1948. Scrapped at Hong Kong, 1957.