- Type: General cargo / passenger
- Displacement: 9,312 tons
- Dimensions: 515-4 x 62-9 x 30-10 ft.
- Machinery: Two Sulzer diesels, twin screw, 8,000 bhp = 16 knots
- Passengers: 12
- Crew: 58
- Builder: P. Smit Jr, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 1939
- Service: Built for the Rotterdamsche Lloyd Line (Dutch flag) Rotterdam-East Indies service. After two trips she was re-assigned to JPL charter due to war risks in Europe. On third voyage she transported a Dornier 24, "X-25", to the East Indies, as shown here. From 13 Dec 1941 onwards in time charter with US War Shipping Administration. Refurbished as troop transport at San Francisco from Feb 1943, capable of carrying 1,074 personnel. Released to Rotterdamsche Lloyd 31 Jan 1946 and became freighter again, in service to 1966. Sold to United Marine S.A. (Panama); renamed Celebes Mariner. Scrapped 1969 in Taiwan.