- Type: Passenger / general cargo
- Displacement: 16,981 tons
- Dimensions: 573 x 70 x 28 ft.
- Machinery: Two Sulzer diesels, twin screw, 13,000bhp = 18 knots
- Passengers: 634 (236 first class, 280 secnd class, 70 third class, 48 fourth class)
- Builder: Wilton-Fijenoord Shipyard, Schiedam, The Netherlands, 1930
- Service: Built for the Rotterdamsche Lloyd Line (Dutch flag). Rotterdam-East Indies service. Became a German hospital ship, 1940-41; renamed Strassburg. Struck a mine in the North Sea, 1 Sep 1943. Wreckage destroyed by British bombers, 20 Sep.