1942(Carlo Marquardt CMP-5)
- Type: Passenger / diplomatic ship
- Displacement: 17,537 tons
- Dimensions: 566 x 69 x 27 ft.
- Machinery: Sulzer diesels, twin screws = 15 knots
- Passengers: 1045 (196 first class, 110 second class, 89 third class, 650 steerage)
- Builder: Forge et Chantiers et Ateliers de la Mediterranee,
La Seyne, France, 1932
- Service: Built as Aramis for Messageries Maritimes' Marseilles-Far East service. Used as an Allied merchant cruiser, 1939-42. Seized by the Japanese in Apr 1942 at Saigon, and renamed Teia Maru. Torpedoed and sunk by submarine USS Rasher in the Philippines, 18 Aug 1944.