1941(Carlo Marquardt CMP-80)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 19,475 tons
- Dimensions: 590 x 77 x 27.5 ft.
- Machinery: Fiat diesels, quadruple screw = 19 knots
- Passengers: 1532 (175 cabin class, 709 second class, 648 steerage)
- Builder: Cantieri Riuniti dell'Adriatico, Monfalcone, Italy, 1932
- Service: Built for Cosulich Line, Italian flag, Italy - east coast of South America service. Transferred to Italian Line, 1937. Troopship, 1940. Sunk with sister ship Oceania by British submarine HMS Upholder off Libya, 18 Sep 1941. Total of 384 lost from both liners.