- Type: Tanker
- Displacement: 10,533 tons
- Dimensions: 524 x 68 x 29 ft.
- Machinery: Motor vessel, single screw, 5,500 B.H.P. = 13 knots
- Builder: Ansaldo Genoa-Sestri, 1939
- Service: Requisitioned in 1941 by the Regia Marina. Fitted with a false funnel abaft the bridge house to make her recognition as a tanker more difficult, plus a 4 in. gun on the stern and five 20mm A.A. Used primarily to transport fuel to the Axis forces in North Africa. Made successful crossings in Jan, Feb, and Mar 1942. Did not sail for Africa again until Nov, when she was torpedoed on the 17th by RAF aircraft off Misurata. Abandoned in sinking condition, she was sunk by another torpedo from submarine HMS Porpoise; 102 crew and passengers rescued by destroyers Bersagliere and Granatiere; 39 lost.