1929 (Albatros AL-178)
- Type: Passenger / general cargo
- Displacement: 8,108 tons
- Dimensions: 448 x 60.25 x 33.5 ft.
- Machinery: Diesel drive, twin screws BHP 10,000 = 15.5 knots
- Passengers: 450 (360 1st class, 90 3rd class)
- Builder: Harland & Wolff, Belfast, Northern Ireland, 1929
- Service: Built for Huddart Parker, Ltd. Service to Melbourne through Suez until
1939. Requisitioned by Royal Australian Navy 2 Dec 1939 for use as auxiliary cruiser.
Converted to infantry landing ship LSI(L) in 1943. Continued use as troopship until 1950.
Began sailing from Sydney to Fremantle. Cruise ship starting 1958. Sold to Asian &
Pacific Shipping 'co. in 1960 and renamed Woolambi. Scrapped Japan 1961.