- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 16,991 tons
- Dimensions: 580 x 70 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screws = 16.5 knots
- Passengers: 2435 (240 first class, 377 second class, 1818 third class)
- Builder: Fairfield Shipping & Engineering Company, Glasgow, Scotland, 1922
- Service: Built for the Anchor Line's Glasgow-New York service. Chartered to Cunard, 1926-31. Further Anchor Line service until sold to the Greek Line, 1939; renamed Nea Hellas. Troopship, 1940-47. Resumed Greek Line Mediterranean-New York service. Renamed New York, 1955. Scrapped in Japan, 1961.