- Type: Reefer
- Displacement: 11,449 tons
- Dimensions: 491 x 68 x 30 ft.
- Machinery: Sulzer diesels, twin screw, 1,994 NHP = 15 knots
- Passengers: 12
- Builder: Palmers Shipbuilding & Iron Co., Ltd., Jarrow, England 1930
- Service: Built for Blue Star Line (British flag) as their first motorship. Placed on New Zealand service. Transferred to Union Cold Storage ownership 1933; registered in the name of Frederick Leykand & Co 1935. Damaged by air attack in English Channel 17 Dec 1939. Torpedoed 6 Sep 1942 by U-109 450 miles out of Freetown inbound from Santos and sank in 15 minutes; 9 lives lost.