- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 23,722 tons
- Dimensions: 664 x 82 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screws = 20 knots
- Passengers: 1011 (448 first class, 563 tourist class)
- Builder: Vickers-Armstrong Shipbuilders, Limited, Barrow-in-Furness, England, 1937
- Service: Built for P&O Lines (British flag). London-Australia service. Served as troopship, 1939-46. Resumed Australian sailings, 1947-64. Sold, 1964 to Latsis Line (Greek flag); renamed Henrietta Latsi. Moslem pilgrim voyages; also used as a religious hotel ship at Jeddah. Renamed Marianna Latsi, 1966, exchanging names with former Strathmore, which became Henrietta Latsi. Scrapped in Italy, 1969.