- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 23,722 tons
- Dimensions: 664 x 82 x 30 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screws, 24,000 shp = 20 knots
- Passengers: 980 (530 first class, 450 tourist class)
- Builder: Vickers-Armstrong Shipbuilders, Limited, Barrow-in-Furness, England, 1937
- Service: Built for P&O Lines (British flag). Maiden voyage on London-Australia service commenced 10 Jun 1937. Served as troopship, 1939-45. Reconditioned by builders 1946-47. Resumed Australian sailings Jun 1947. Made four voyages to New York under charter to Cunard in 1950. Converted to one-class ship 1961; Bombay call omitted. Sailed on final Australian voyage 7 Aug 1963. Sold, 1964 to Latsis Line (Greek flag); renamed Henrietta Latsis. Moslem pilgrim voyages; also used as a religious hotel ship at Jeddah. Renamed Marianna Latsis, 1966, exchanging names with former Strathmore, which became Henrietta Latsis. Scrapped in Italy, 1969.